The folks at the Pew Internet & American Life Project have created an online survey for bloggers about their blogging habits. If you’re a blogger reading this post, I strongly urge you to participate in it. There are about a couple dozen questions, and it would take about 10 minutes of your time.
Some of the questions from the survey that I would like to see statistics for are:
- Do you make money from your blog?
- Do you research the facts before posting something?
- Do you blog specifically to educate others?
- Is your blog an exercise in literary skills?
- Do you use a different name/identity while blogging?